Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A great day!

Today was a great day! I had a pretty easy day at school, and then I got my hair cut with Vickie - that was fun! And then, I got to have coffee with a friend to talk about Don's latest book - so that was fun! I had a great time talking about all that J has been teaching me, how that will work here and how that will change who I am. It was really fun! The more I talk about what I have learned, the more I want to join a community that will allow me to be who I am and bring all my quirks and my insecurities as well as my strengths to the table. So now more than ever, I want to move to a place where that can take place - and i want an apple computer really badly too! I haven't had a "deep" day - but it has been good as I just lived with my friends and enjoyed life with them! It was a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home