Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I am too exhausted....

I am too exhausted to blog - yes! It is nine o'clock and my body is screaming for the bed- and seeing as I have a crap day again tomorrow - a concert for my class - decorations, 22 kids in a small space that have to bee kept quiet for 4 hours - oh, did I mention that they are 5 and that they don't speak English and that they are Arab and have very little discipline at home without being yelled at or hit? So anyway - I have a crap day tomorrow - and I got my hair cut really short - and in the states it would be a really cool cut - but here The other workers just look at me like I am a freak and the people I work with think it is funny and I don't know what I think anymore - such life boat issues kill me! And then I got a call from my sister - who I "rent" from - i.e. I pay their bills for them and go in debt in the process - but anyway - she calls and tells me that I have the great possibility that I will have to move out of my place in a few days! Yea - you heard me a few days! Yikes! But I don't have time nor energy to think about that tonight - so I am going to flee my life and go to bed - lose my self in Sherlock Holmes and dive into the blissful gift of sleep - and wake to be 12 hours closer to my awful day ending and school being officially over! Praise the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home