Saturday, May 07, 2005

I got in!

I haven't been that busy- but for some reason I have not taken the time to blog- but I just wanted to let everybody know that I got in Dr. Bingham's class - life and practice of the early church- for next semester! I am really excited -mainly because I have fallen in love with ch urch history because I have come to see it as life here - practical theology. It is a glimpse into how people take what they believe and live it out - in different contexts and in different cultures - but all trying to live out their faith. And, I love Dr. Bingham and think he is absolutely amazing! So, I am totally pumped about getting back to class - seeing my friends in Dallas and getting back to a really busy life! I can't wait! But I am trying to get my head around the fact that I will be leaving this country and might not be back - and at least not for a long time. So I want to live my life here well- experience what I need to experience, share and invest in friends here, not count down till I get back with my other friends - etc. I hope that I can do all of that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home