Monday, June 06, 2005

Life

Sometimes I am hit with the realization that my life is boring - I mean, I have friends, a job, I spend my time in other ways besides in front of the TV - I mean, I have been so busy that I haven't been able to blog! - but my life is boring! I mean - I feel as if nothing significant is happening in my life. I mean - I went this weekend to a really cool hotel and spent the weekend with friends in Dubai - but then I returned to normal life and it tends to be boring! I go to work- and mind you I am at the wonderful time of the school year, that means I go to school and do nothing because the kids are gone - so even work is boring! so tonight I finally have time to sit and do nothing and I realize that all that I have done lately is relatively boring! and I really hate that! but i have nothing else to say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home