Thursday, August 18, 2005

It' great to be bloggin again!

I feel as though I have been given a new toy and can't stop playing with it - I have so missed this daily dumping of thoughts and actually thinking about my life instead of just letting it pass me without notice - Today I was driving around, trying to decide if I was going to apply for anymore jobs and a thought occurred to me - I know why I hate job hunting! This basic act of survival strikes deep to the core of my most basic insecurities - one that I will have to rely on someone else for life and practice - this one is true despite all my talk about community and such - I hate rely on people! And two, that I hate rejection - so job hunting is basically like going around telling people that you need them and then letting them tell you that they don't need you! YIKES!!! I hate it! But, I am learning a lot about letting people help me - how this is essential for community - and for dealing with rejection - after all I am not in the life boat - right? So it has been - and will continue to be - a great learning experience - well, I don't have much time because I am still enthralled with miller's new book and have to jet off to read it -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home