Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I don't listen!

Josh asked me to write about something that someone said - he is so good about this, even writing about something that Mike said and then his sons, his group leader, friends, etc- so I accepted the challenge and have not written for the last few days because I am trying to find something that someone said to write about. And I decided today that the reason I have nothing to write about is because I don't really listen to people! I have lots of conversations with them, but all the while I am thinking about what I am going to say or what I am going to do next or..... And I don't really listen to them at all! So, I have nothing to write about - nothing to say "isn't this cool" or "I learned this" or "I thought about this phrase and realized that it applies to me!" except maybe that today on the playground I was talking to a teacher and she was talking about the kids and she said "they drive me to drink!" and I laughed and agreed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home