Sunday, April 03, 2005

Pluggin away

I realized today that I really don't like my job - but that I have only 7 weeks of "normal" work and then 4 more weeks of hanging out at school with no kids to teach! So, I figure I can do anything for 7 weeks - right?
Also, I have realized that as I try to go back to Dallas and put myself in a position to learn community by sharing a house with someone, it is really easy to "chicken out" and just go it alone - I mean, it would be so much easier for me to just find my own place and think that someone would move in with me after a semester - but if I really want to do this community thing, I have to press through the easy and try to find someone that is best! So, I plug away!
I don't have anything brilliant to say tonight - but I wanted to write! So here it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home