Monday, January 23, 2006

Life

Sometimes it feels as if my life encroaches on my life and usurps me! Let me explain- no let me sum up.
This weekend I had a lot of homework to do, friends to see and then I had to baby sit too! I am trying not to spend money - so the opportunity to baby sit and make a little extra to go to the movies with was a great provision from our Almighty Father. But it made my weekend kinda crazy -
I worked Fri until 7, then went to a friend's house for supper -then ran to a coffee shop with another friend so I could study. I got home at 11pm and fell into bed.
Sat began with work from 9-3 - then off to the gym to run, then babysitting at 7, got home at 11:00- still only read 20 out of 150 pages - still have a 5 page paper due on Tues and a 2 hour class to lead the discussion in - but I go to bed.
Sun - up and out to church - and it was a great church that I went to, and I think I will start going there - then home, coffee with a friend I haven't seen very much in the last month - got calls from great friends while I was there - but my phone was on silent, and then I was too busy to call them back - YICK! I hate that! - then I ran into a friend while there - but had to hurry off - go over to another friend's house - stayed a few minutes - then off to the gym again - and then home to grab the books and take off to study. Left the coffee shop at 11 pm, ran to the grocery so I could make my lunch for today - still the paper is not written, but I fall into bed!
Today starts with a 10-7 work shift - and then when I go out to my car for my 45 min lunch break where I get to see the sky and feel the air, I turn on my car to listen to the radio - and it dies after 5 min. The battery is completely dead! I come back into work and ask about jumper cables - and two people chime in that they have some and will be happy to help! Again, provision from the Almighty!
But, I have a TON of homework to do tonight, I haven't had any kind of "break" this weekend - as usual - and I have a week's worth of reading, assignments and classes to tackle!
Sometimes my life encroaches on my life and usurps me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home