Friday, March 24, 2006

All alone and by myself

It is amazing how I can be in my apartment, filled with people and because I don't have a "partner" of some kind that I feel alone. I came home yesterday - and it was overwhelming! It has been a long time since I have been accosted by those feelings....And my first reaction was to want to "like" somebody - but the guys at DTS have no real vision for the world - they are so "status quo" it is revolting!
But I think this is just because I am becoming more and more aware that the life we live is a communal life. It seems that living and not investing in people is not really living. I think this is why I feel loneliness today - I want to impact humanity with my relationships - that is why I have been going to peace rallies and emailing senators about human rights issues - leading "world water day" discussions at school -making people aware of the thousands that are dying because of AIDS, lack of food, lack of drinking water. I don't understand why God has given me such a desire to arouse the church to help those made in the "image of God" that are dying around the world - and a desire to teach the Bible and a desire to live outside of the US? How am I supposed to make that happen - so, I am reeling....spinning in this thing they call time - longing for someone to "partner" with me and give me a place - a vision - direction......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home