Monday, September 12, 2005

Friends

This has been a day of friends - from beginning to end! And it has been a good day! I have seen Katy and got to help her out with Brayden- and then she poured grace into my life by helping me....And then I got a chance to learn how to let people love me because I let a guy that was in a few of my classes help me move my bed in- it was great to just take help and see how the Body is supposed to function! And then I went to Paul and Donna's - hung out with their kids, talked about backpacking and just laughed together! And then I came to campus and ran into Julie and Nicci and then we chatted and laughed - and then - I came in and checked email and I had notes from Stacey and Mona and Doc Harris!
It was great! It is fun to have friends! I am glad that God has been so gracious in giving me so many - all of whom show me how to love Him with my whole heart and who call me to love others as more important than myself!
I am so grateful for these people - I can't express how I have enjoyed bumping into them and allowing them to bump into me and wear away some of my selfishness and pride and sin - it has been fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home