Monday, October 24, 2005

The false solitude of the Almost Winter Forest

Wisps of golden leaves are scattered before me as petals preparing the way for the bride. I go in, an intruder on this false solitude, anxious to join the community of the creation with its Creator. The path with its roughness and crags once shouted of survival- now covered with a soft blanket of yellow it speaks softly of rest from the heat of summer. My breath quickens with the climb - and with every breath I declare that I am not alone - I breath and declare that I am mortal. I breath and declare that I cannot provide for my own existence. I breath and declare I need
I need
I need
I need
I walk on, persistent - I will not be embargoed - with each step declare that I too need rest form the heat, I too need peace from the struggle to survive. The tress crackle, laden with leaves falling to their death - And I look out over this community of nature
And I walk on in the false solitude of the almost winter forest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home